Friday, October 31, 2014

Eight Ounce Coffee, The Garden mall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The day before I'm trying hard to get this cafe to overcome my coffee addiction, but it seem disappointed as I'm not able to get the right direction. While walking from the mid valley mall to the garden, I get "it" just right after I saw "welcome to the garden mall" at first floor if not mistaken. 

I'm so glad and happy that I could try it once before I left KL in the afternoon. Although I had my first cup of coffee at the "kopitiam" at Sentral, but I don't mind to have a second shot of coffee. 

That's their coffee bar...

On the Halloween season, the barista introduce us to gets their Halloween coffee art as it just available on hot beverage either coffee or chocolate.

Cakes..... Mostly was crepe cake.... Their signature will be the original crepes....

That's the Halloween art I get for my cappuccino. That's special. I love their coffee arts.

Hot chocolate with Halloween coffee art.

Signature original slice crepe. Yummy!!!

Hmm... My great brunch.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment