Friday, October 31, 2014

De Nice Cafe, Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia

This cafe also newly opens on 2014. 
I gets it from Facebook through a friend's shared video on the special of their cup.

This is one of the special cup from the cafe. What's special? Hmm... The base of the cup was not flat, that's why it could make this cup to "dance" . 

The staffs were friendly. I just take my seat, a cup of sky juice was served. The cup was as mentioned. Good service.  

Thursday night!!! Full house... Not bad. 

Their coffee bar... 

There also have a corner clipped many of the pictures and colorful notes as part of the decoration. 

There were also some coffee machine display on the shelf. 

The menu is on top of the coffee bar... 

Besides, there are some drawing arts on the wall. I quite impressed on this. 

Another corner of the cafe. Some coffee machine with some drawing as well.

That's my first try on piccolo latte. Good. Good impression on this coffee. Especially I like the cup!!! 

My friend's order - hot Mocha.

I think I will be back again...  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment