Thursday, October 30, 2014

Antipodean, Mid Valley, KL, Malaysia

I'm hunting for a good coffee while dropped by to the Mid Valley mall.
At first, I'm looking on the review written by anonymous. The highest rating was the Eight Ounce Coffee at The Garden. I'm interested to know and have a try on that. But, it disappointed me was I'm not able to get the actual location as I'm not familiar with the mall. It's seem I should give up the plan A. 

While walking on the food street at Mid Valley, I found Antipodeans. I smell coffee and my friend told me that I should get a plan B instead of keep searching for the one. 

I really try hard to take a clear picture... But... It's seem not possible with my iPhone 5s on a dim place.
The staff guide us for a seat and he intro us on their menu.
That's interesting.... The menu was not written on a ordinary menu. 
It's all written on the board right behind where I'm sitting. 

Wow.... That's long menu....

But I'm just focusing on the coffee corner. 
He recommended me to try on their signature flat white. 
Okay, I prefer to try those signature drinks....

Waiting... To have my COFFEE!!!

The environment was romantic. That's suitable for couple. But, I saw most of the people sitting in were in groups. Lolz.... Maybe just one or two pairs of couple found. 

The table was decorate with bundle of flower, candle and a glass bottle of sugar.

My hot flat white is on the table now.... Slurp.......

Flat white with the decoration on the table...  That's match....

The coffee smell and taste.... Good. That's my first time try on the flat white. 




No comments:

Post a Comment