Monday, October 20, 2014

Coffee Affair, Penang, Malaysia

That's the spontaneous plan while my plan A doesn't work well. 

I saw this while passing by. The shop name gets my attention as I saw it on my Facebook before. 
The review for this cafe in Facebook was good. 

When I first step in the cafe, Wow... The decoration in the shop impressed me! 

Love this place so much. My loved coffee smell, cups, coffee brew machine... 




One of the decoration with the photos...

Cakes available... 

Coffee boiler...

Different type of the coffee beans... Labeled in tubes.

Menu display on top!!! 

Signature food. Mostly on bread, pancake and waffle. 

I found one of my favorite coffee there. "Sumatra Mandheling"!!! 

Expresso Bread Pudding.

Affairs traditional waffle

My hot cappuccino. 

Next visit, I'm waiting to have this Iced drip coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment