Friday, October 31, 2014

Library coffee bar, BM Alma, Penang, Malaysia

15 was the number that I get after purchased a cup of cappuccino. 

That's what I saw while waking in the library coffee bar. Cakes... Drinks... Menu on top. 

Looks I have took some blur pictures back... Sigh... 

You should take order first only to get a seat? But from my experience, better that you have your seat first,only you get your drink if you come with someone. 

Maybe that's new opening, was crowded at night, quite difficult to get a seat. So.... Better book a seat before you get your order. 

Their barista... 
Erm... When you look at their kitchen... That's messy... So... Better don't look at it.

Here was the top level that's I'm standing... From the top snapping down... Can gets the whole picture of the  level 1. 

Just a few tables here... All tables were occupied.

Here should be the top. Looks like a library as some books is on the shelf.

Here's the table from the lower ground. There are still some tables and chairs out there. Dim light ... Not my preferences... 

After long waiting hours... That's my cappuccino single shot! 

Hmm...  Sorry to say that, I'm quite disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment