Thursday, November 13, 2014

Monkey Cup Cafe, Penang, Malaysia

That's recommended by my friend before I get there. 

Their coffee car... That's neat and clean. The adorable coffee smell was the most attractive to me. 

The menu was listed on the board just on top of the coffee bar. 

Available coffee table and chairs...

This is the place you may step in while entering their washroom. 

The signboard indicate the washroom. 

The decoration at outdoor. 

The decoration on the wall. 

The coffee cup's arts.... That's nice. 

Cappuccino will be my favorite choice on the first try. 

A cup of sky juice with a cup of cappuccino. 

Signature pasta. Angelababies... 
This is the first "white" food I could finish it. 

Address: 
36c, Jalan Chow Thye, 10050 Penang.
Hp. Number: 
Opening hours: 
Mon-sun 9am-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment