Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brown Pocket, Penang, Malaysia.

Gurney paragon 6th floor. 

I'm walking in the cafe... I saw the coffee bar as below.

Although there is no adorable coffee smell that I prefer, but I love the environment most! 

This is one of the nice angle I had captured. Great view from the cafe.

Good and quiet environment.


I'm sitting at the corner, that's the view I get. I enjoyed the view from the corner. I'm looking on the sky, the best creation from God. Wow... 

I'm sitting at table 25. hihi...

As usual, I'm trying on my favorite cappuccino. 

Funny thing was my friend brought me a cup of cappuccino as well. So.... I drank two cup of cappuccino in an afternoon. Sound crazy, but I enjoyed the cappuccino most!!! 

That's the dessert I tried. Mixture of hot and cold feeling... Tiramisu .... My favorite. 

Location: 
6th floor Gurney Paragon Mall
Contact No.:
Opening Hour:
Mon-Sun 10am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment