Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Classroom, Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia.

This is the picture I take before I get in. 

The environment... I like back to the classroom. 

The cake... I like it so much. Just the food... So so only....
There are some board games available and next to it will be some tea sample show on the rack. 



Creative concept and design. 

Coffee corner...
My favorite cappuccino. 
Taste not bad, coffee art still look good. Not bad.

My friend get her mocha. Hmm... So so... Maybe I'm not preferring mocha unless I'm having gastric upset on the day. ;)

There are different coffee art available with different drinks. 

There are also a laboratory set just available in the laboratory room. The room just have one. Booking is require. Hmm... The concept is good, I never try it, but I heard the review was so so... 


The address and the opening hour just as above. 




No comments:

Post a Comment