Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Khun Thai Restaurant, Teluk Kumbar, Penang, Malaysia.

I went here before on my birthday in this year. That time I been here after off duty was late night. 

Asking my parent to take picture around before we get our dinner. We went there in the afternoon. Sun still shine, most of the people is not getting their meal yet. 

My mom is my great model of the day!!!

There are no pets allowed.

The dining table...

The orders are hanging here.... So many clips (shocked).

The decoration at the wall. So those who bring along their child that underage, can have the baby's chair here. 

Super model.... My lovers....
This beach is just behind the restaurant. The outdoor would be like this... 

Swing available at the beach site. 

Sea view... Impressed.


There are some kids playing around, catching the "kappa" (Hokkien).

That's we called "kappa" in Hokkien. 

The caught a big bottle!!! Thumbs up!

Let's talk about the food. 
For me, my favorite dish beside Tom yam is.... 

Clayport glass noodle (tang hun) with crab.

I love the crab so much... Delicious and fresh!!! Highly recommended. Actually this dish was recommended by my friend. Thanks God, I get to taste it at last.

Seafood white Tom yam. 

That's good enough for me. That's spicy and sour. Love it...

Fried vege....

According to my friend, the steam squid and la la (Hokkien) were good. Yummy.... 
I prefer to have more people to have dinner together there, so that you can have a try on different foods. 

Address : 
1052 Pasir Belanda11920 Teluk KumbarPenang, Malaysia.
Tel no. : 6046251155




No comments:

Post a Comment